Combining clean, crisp lines with the raw, natural materials of the building brings a chic yet industrial feel to this kitchen.
Handle-free cabinetry and integrated appliances create a streamlined finish while the use of white walls, floors and ceiling serve to open and brighten the space further.
Light then permeates the room via a large skylight and a wall of glazing framing garden views to soften the overall aesthetic.
These organic lines are mirrored in the marbling on the waterfall island which creates a seamless and dramatic centrepiece to the room.
- Exposed brickwork
- Calacatta Venato quartz kitchen island
- Silestone Marengo worktops
- Undercounter wine cabinet
- Oven with Active Clean and Home Connect
- Integrated worktop extractor