Meads Road, Seaford
Mid-century meets traditional Victorian in this superbly stylish bathroom.
The two styles sit seamlessly side by side, using a cool tonal palette for both the stone and timber-panelled wall coverings which is picked out within the retro palm wallpaper.
Dusky pinks and brushed gold fixtures and fittings add warmth to the space while white sanitaryware and chevron floor tiles brighten from below.
Designed with both form and function in mind, this luxurious space allows for indulgent relaxation or an invigorating start to the day
- Freestanding acrylic bath
- Modern wetroom
- Frameless matt black shower panel
- Brushed brass concealed shower and fixed rain head
- Brushed brass basin tap deck mounted
- Wall hung basin unit traditional
- Traditional back to wall WC with modern concealed cistern
- Black towel rail
- Tongue & Groove panelling
- Herringbone white floor tiles
- Concrete-effect modern wall tiles
- Mural wallpaper floral - pink