Using gold to accentuate any room brings feelings of warmth and luxury which are ideal within the bathroom setting.
This scheme of teal, ochre, gold and buttermilk cream exudes quality and sophistication while the Victorian style bath suite and traditional fittings are a nod to the era of the house.
Attention to detail is key in this space ensuring the door furniture, accessories and plumbing sit in happy cohesion and the distinctive wall tiles complement one another in their precision patterning.
- Wall-mounted taps in brushed brass
- Mosaic gold wall tiles
- Heated towel rail
- Underfloor heating
- Traditional freestanding bath
- Bath shower mixer with handset and integrated shower head
- Traditional toilet with high-level cistern and flush pipe
- Patterned porcelain floor tiles
- Herringbone white wall tiles