Combining clean, modern lines with nature’s coastal tones and organic forms, this bathroom echoes the peace and tranquillity of calm seas and a cool breeze.
Natural elements play a big role in the design of this bathroom using natural stone and ash hues combined with bespoke hand carved taps and an engraved basin sat within a driftwood effect vanity unit.
Ammonite patterned floor tiles sit in harmony with the white freestanding bath and matte black floor mounted taps – a monochrome scheme which is repeated in the rainfall shower.
Contemporary, stylish and full of character, this luxurious space has spa-like qualities with timeless appeal.
- Driftwood effect basin unit
- Freestanding bath shower mixer in matt black
- Contemporary curved acrylic freestanding bath
- Semi-frameless hinged shower door
- Back to wall concealed cistern WC
- Stone grey towel rail
- Fixed rain shower head