Classic Scheme : Contemporary Style
Taking a traditional bathroom palette of white and blue, yet combining it with clean, linear cabinetry and bathroom fittings, brings a contemporary feel to this period home.
Using plantation shutters above a vintage-style column radiator continues this theme while geometric patterned floor tiles bring both fun and interest alongside solid colour panels on the walls and vanity unit.
- Freestanding acrylic flat back bath
- Glass bespoke basin unit ArteLinea
- Frameless shower enclosure
- Close coupled WC
- Cast iron radiator
- Ladder towel rail
- Patterned porcelain floor tile
- Concealed shower with rain fixed head