Bathroom Sales Designer Required
Parker Bathrooms is a well-established family run company working in the fields of interior design & bespoke bathrooms. We are looking for an experienced Sales Designer to help us continue with our reputation for great design and customer service.
You will play a crucial role in taking enquiries and converting them into sales whilst creating a unique experience for the customer. You will be responsible for the entire process from taking enquiries, meeting clients and taking their brief to designing and quoting for high end kitchen and bathroom projects. A strong sales background with a proven track record in meeting and exceed targets and dealing with discerning clients. Experience in 3D CAD software would be required together with a high level of competence in Word, Excel and other similar applications. Knowledge of Compusoft - Winner software and/or EQ would be beneficial although training will be given.
The company is expanding and so this is an exciting and rewarding role with great potential for the right candidate to grow with us.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
* Experienced in selling to high quality discerning clients
* Minimum 3 years’ experience
* Extensive experience in designing and selling high-end bathrooms
* Used to meeting targets with a subtle and diplomatic approach to selling
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail
* Strong and proven communication and organisation skills
* Able to work weekends and evenings when required
* Full UK driving licence
Fluency in both written and oral English are also vital to the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and accept applications from all qualified candidates.
Other requirements: To apply for this job you must be a UK citizen, have EEA right of residence or already have a valid UK working visa.
Please send your CV with examples of recent work (PDF), references, and your availability and salary expectations. Please apply to email@example.com by October 10th
Salary based on experience
Working hours 9:00 - 17:30 5 days a week including Saturdays